- Meet Consumers/Patients
|Newsletters: New www.oley.org Will Offer Help Along the Way|
New www.oley.org Will Offer Help Along the Way
We have been busy this year creating a new Oley Web site, and it is very exciting to be able to share a snapshot of what you will experience when we launch in early 2015.
The Web site will offer several new features. You will be able to access a clinician directory, follow news and Oley events more easily, and register for Oley events more effectively. As always, all of the information pages on our site will be accessible to everyone. Oley members who sign up and create a profile will have special features available to them, such as the ability to save articles to files they create for later reference, join groups, and more.
An important part of the project has been integrating our database with the Web site. This will improve our efficiency and accuracy, and gives us a better understanding of your needs. The database information will be accessible only to Oley staff.
When we launch:
• You will be invited to login and create a user name and password.
• You will be asked to review the accuracy of the information we currently have for you/your family in our database, and to make changes as needed (i.e., maybe you have transitioned from IV to tube feeding, moved, or changed your e-mail address). This small effort on your part will greatly improve our ability to serve you.
• You will be asked to respond to some medical questions. This information will be used to tailor the notices and invitations we send you, and to develop programs that better meet your needs.
• Your privacy remains a top priority. As in the past, we will not share membership information with any outside parties.
• We promise to make the transition as painless as possible. For those who prefer, calling us with updates is always an option!
The new Web site offers us many possibilities and room for growth—perfect for an organization that now serves over 14,500 members! We are excited for you to join us in exploring the new features.
2/6/2017 » 2/10/2017
Feeding Tube Awareness Week
2/18/2017 » 2/21/2017
Oley exhibit at A.S.P.E.N.'s Clinical Nutrition Week