- Meet Consumers/Patients
|Research: HomePN Research Prize and Submission Form|
The Oley Foundation is pleased to offer the Nutrishare HomePN Research Prize. Sponsored by Nutrishare, Inc., the prize was established to encourage clinical research focused on improving the quality of life for home parenteral nutrition (homePN) consumers. APPLICATION BELOW.
The PrizeEach year, the Oley Foundation will award $2,500 for each of the top three clinical research abstracts/posters best aligned with Oley’s mission to enhance the lives of homePN patients and that generate interest among homePN patients and improve their well-being. The abstract/poster must have been accepted for poster or oral presentation, or publication by a respected, relevant professional association such as ASPEN, ESPEN, INS, AGA, etc. between July of the previous year and March of the current year.
A portion of each prize ($1,000) will be used to cover travel expenses to bring the winning recipients to the Annual Oley Consumer/Clinician Conference to present their research.
Selecting the Winners:
Clinical research will be awarded points for each of the following criteria
Awarding the Prize
Prizes will be awarded at the Annual Oley Consumer/Clinician Conference. Winners will share their research during the conference as well.
Applicant must submit the following to the Oley Foundation
1. Cover letter with name, institution, city, state, daytime phone, email, research title, where presented, when presented.
2. Attach a copy of the abstract or poster (abstract preferred).
3. Please submit research prize application to Nutrishare HomePN Research Prize, c/o The Oley Foundation, 43 New Scotland Ave., MC 28, Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY 12208; Andrea Guidi; or fax (518) 262-5528.
HomePN Research Prize Abstract/Poster Guidelines
1. Topics should be related to HPN or HEN
2. Abstracts should be appropriate for non-professionals to understand
3. Only true human clinical research projects will be considered…for example laboratory studies, use of products not considered state of the art, clinical data analysis. Case studies will not be considered
Applications Due March 28, 2017
ONLINE HOMEPN RESEARCH APPLICATION FORM